1. All customers must be physically fit and capable to swim. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there's nothing that prevents him/her to exercise the sport of surfing.
2. The booking of a surfcamp will be valid when the reservation has reached ADRENALIN Surfschool, the deposit of the course fee has been transfered to our bank account and when ADRENALIN Surfschool have confirmed the booking.
3. Payment: The entire amount for the booking must be transfered to our bank account at least one and a half month before arrival.
4. Cancelation of bookings are possible at any time. We advise you to send the cancelation, letter or e-mail. The cancelation will be valid the day we receive it. Until 29 days before the course start/arrival, we'll charge 15 %, until 14 days before the course start/arrival, we'll charge 30% and after this we'll charge 80% of the total amount. In case of cancelation 5 days before course start/arrival, we'll charge 100% of the total amount.
5. ADRENALIN Surfschool are responsible for the correct preparation and execution of the surf course and the description of the service we offer. ADRENALIN Surfschool don't take any responsibility for damage to persons or material which happens during any travels to the course/school and for travels by car which are made during the course. The participation is the risk of the client. ADRENALIN Surfschool is responsible for any faults of the instructors team members during the course. The responsibility of ADRENALIN Surfschool is limited to maximum 3 times the amount of the course fee, as long as the damage or harm was not produced on purpose.
6. ADRENALIN Surfschool is not responsible for bad see conditions caused by the weather and no refunds will be be given due to climate conditions.
7. The customer must take reasonable care with regard to the use of ADRENALIN Surfschool equipment and accept the responsibility for replacing any such equipment that is lost or damaged whilst in the care or use of the customer. Any property that is replaced must be paid for at the proper market value given by ADRENALIN Surfschool.
Thereafter the damaged equipment becomes the property of the customer.
8. The customer has to follow the orders and instructions of the ADRENALIN Surfschool instructors. In case of irresponsable behaviour which endangers health or image of customers or ADRENALIN Surfschool, the customer can be excluded of the lessons after previous warning. In this case the course fee will not be returned.